Sunday, April 22, 2012

Review: Flock and Gather Springtime Handmade Market

The Flock and Gather Springtime Handmade Market was a great success. So many amazing crafters! So much love and support! And it was busy too, over 1300 people visited the market throughout the weekend. It felt really good to get out of my studio and talk to people about my work and meet so many talented craftspeople. The Flock and Gather crew did an amazing job to make sure everything ran smoothly and beautifully; hand printed posters, handmade decorations, and homemade snacks for everyone made the weekend really special. I certainly would be thrilled to sell my work at another Flock and Gather event!

Here are a few photos that I took from the show.

Setting up the hall for the Flock and Gather Handmade Market

Setting up the hall on Friday afternoon. (Note the beautiful handmade pinwheels!)

My table!

My table! From tea cozy's to cake pillows, I had a little bit of everything.

A little shelf for bowties and pincushions

PD and I found this little shelf on the discount rack at Home Sense. It had seen better days, but some wood glue, clamps, and a coat of paint helped it out quite a bit. It came in handy to showcase my handmade bowties and pincushions.

The Flock and Gather blog has some lovely photos from the event here.

Have a lovely Sunday,
-Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment