Friday, April 13, 2012

Flock and Gather market this weekend!

I found out a little over a month ago that I was accepted into the Flock and Gather Handmade Springtime market! Needless to say, the last month has been very busy as I have been sewing up lots of one-of-a-kind accessories, home decor, and soft sculptures to share with you.

PD models a handmade bowtie

I will have a little bit of everything at the sale, from handbags, to teapot cozy's and bow-ties. Here is PD modeling a handmade bow-tie.

A large pile of handmade goodies ready for the Flock and Gather market

A nice pile of handmade goodies ready for labeling and pricing.

Because this is my first sale (of hopefully many), I was also busy designing business cards, ordering labels to sew into each piece, and building and gathering materials for display.

Ready for the market!

Everything is ready to go!

Springtime Market Poster

I hope you can make it out to the show, I'm excited to show everyone what I've been working on. Flock and Gather sales have a reputation for showcasing the very best in local indie craft. There is definitely something for everyone!

See you at the market!

-Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment